An Authentic Belt Drive Analog Turntable with XLR Balanced Output
This analog turntable, which supports MC balanced output, features a hybrid chassis that combines synthetic marble, washi paper and MDF materials along with a 9-inch S-shaped universal arm that utilizes a knife-edge bearing.
Turntables are the stages for drawing out the passion of the artists and the magic of their engineers that have been infused into records. With jet black synthetic marble and MDF finished in piano black, the TN-5BB is a truly worthy stage that achieves both functional suppression of unwanted vibrations as well a stately and modern design.
Using the built-in XLR jacks to team up with a phono amplifier that supports balanced connection, the slightest signals transmitted by the cartridge can be re-created with even greater intensity.
The knife-edge tone arm, which is an SAEC×TEAC collaboration, is another component that further enhances this musical stage. The 20mm thick acrylic platter is driven by our original Platter Rotation Sensing Servo System (PRS3).
Are you ready to experience the sound the artists and engineers really wanted you to hear?
- Rotation speeds of 33-⅓, 45 and 78 RPM supported
- Platter Rotation Sensing Servo System (PRS3)
- Static-balanced knife-edge-bearing tone arm
- VTA adjustment (tone arm height adjustment) function (+6 mm)
- Cabinet weight of 10.6 kg
- Platter weight of 1.7 kg (20mm-thick acrylic)
- Anti-skating function
- Powered arm lifter
- Non-contact detection automatic arm lift function (can be turned on/off)
- XLR balanced output connectors
- Unbalanced RCA output connectors
- GND connector
- Height-adjustable machined aluminum feet at four points
- Acrylic dust cover
- Cast aluminum head shell (lead wire) included
- Supports cartridge weights of 15–23 g (including head-shell)
- RCA and ground cables included
- L wrench for arm lifter height adjustment
- L wrench for VTA adjustment
- Cartridge alignment gauge