Our devotion to sound quality, recognized by professionals the world over, started in the era of reel-to-reel tape. Today, we have fused our passion for sound with the latest network audio features and state of the art audio technology in the Teac NR-7CD.
As the first model in the Reference 7 Series, we invested in the TEAC NR-7CD Network CD player/ Integrated amplifier with all the high-resolution playback expertise that TEAC has accumulated over the decades through the development of high-end and pro audio equipment.
From high-resolution master audio sources, including DSD 5.6MHz and PCM 384kHz/32-bit, to the classic albums sleeping in the corner of your CD library, and from the vast collections of music provided by premium “loss-less quality” on-line music subscription services such as TIDAL, MQA and qobuz on Internet, to high-quality wireless music streaming via Bluetooth®, this unit can handle them all in style.
Despite being multifunctional in nature, this is a no-compromise device. Every stage, from the D/A converters to the power amplifier section, it employs a dual monaural circuit design, and every audio signal is processed on fully-balanced circuit from the beginning to the end. The RDOT-NEO is remarkable, that up-converts incoming digital audio signal including conventional CD to DSD12.2MHz or PCM 384kHz which is Hi-Res audio quality, while free control app TEAC HR Streamer provides look-and-feel operation on you r smartphone/tablet.
Highly-experienced craftsmen undertake the entire process from soldering to assembly. With a ”Made in Japan” label comes immense attention to detail, as well as a level of sound quality that’s appropriate for the flagship of our Reference Series.
The TEAC sound, which has been recognized in professional audio environments over the decades, and a design that embraces this accumulated history, have been successfully fused into this all-in-one Network CD player/Integrated amplifier for a new era.
- Flagship all-in-One solution incorporating Amplifier, Network Player and CD Player
- NEW VINTAGE design with dual peak level meters in A3-size footprint
- OpenHome network supporting DSD5.6MHz and PCM384kHz/32-bit streaming
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver supporting LDAC™ and Qualcomm® aptX™ codec
- Dual VERITA AK4490 D/A converters and RDOT-NEO supporting up-conversion to DSD
- Full balance, dual monaural circuit design
- Free control app TEAC HR Streamer for smartphone/tablet
- All-in-One solution incorporating Integrated Amplifier, Network Player and CD Player
- OpenHome network supporting DSD5.6MHz and PCM384kHz/32-bit via LAN
- Supporting premium music subscription services, TIDAL and qobuz on Internet (*1)
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver with LDAC™, Qualcomm® aptX™, AAC and SBC codec
- Centre-mounted TEAC-made CD mechanism
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs supporting DSD input (DoP format)
- Hi-Res audio playback from USB flash memory
- NEW VINTAGE design in A3-size footprint
- Dual peak meters and an organic EL display
- Precision machined aluminum knobs with high-precision bearings
- Full stage dual monaural circuit design
- Dual D/A converters for left and right channels by VERITA AK4490
- Up-convert from conventional CD to DSD11.2MHz/PCM352.8kHz (DSD 12.2M/PCM384kHz for 48kHz incoming signal)
- RDOT-NEO (Refined Digital Output Technology NEO) employing Fluency algorithm
- TEAC-OVCS (Octa Volume Control System) for precise volume control
- Robust chassis design and construction
- Dual power amplifier modules by ICEpower deliver 230W + 230W
- AMAC (Aluminum-block Mounted Amplifier Construction) for simplified analog signal paths
- TEAC-HCLD headphone amplifier delivering 500mW+500mW
- 3.5mm 4-polar headphone jack supporting GND separate drive
- Custom EI-core power transformers with 2-way windings
- 4 digital filters
- Dual on-board clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz systems incoming digital signal
- Isolated Digital/Analog circuit design
- 3-position patent-registered Pin-point feet
- Large gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Detachable IEC power socket and OFC power cord
- Overall Dimensions (W × H × D) 442 × 152 × 345mm
- Weight 13.4 kg