The EVO3 Genesis One is a state of the art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD. Think of the Genesis One as a dedicated mini power regeneration station for the connected electronics.
- Suitable for audio or AV source components (NOT for any kind of amplifiers)
- Full mains sine wave generation system
- Regenerates a new low 0.03% total harmonic distortion sine wave
- Stabilizes voltage to 230V or 115V +/- 1%
- Dedicated single outlet delivers clean power (100W) for source components
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal output wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- Combine EVO3 Genesis One and EVO3 TITAN ONE for a Full system upgrade
- SYSTEM LINK outlet for extending the outlet and maintaining a stared earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
IsoTek’s EVO3 Genesis One is a highly compact state of the art full sine wave generation system, taking technology from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Genesis.
This product is dedicated to powering front-end components up to a maximum of 100W from a single rear outlet. As most source components are under 50W in power consumption, it is possible to use this product in combination with IsoTek’s EVO3 Gemini power bar. Genesis One is compact measuring 75mm in width, 470mm deep and 125mm high housed in an extruded and machined aluminum chassis. At the rear is a single independent high current output socket designed to drive source components, CD players, DAC, pre-amplifiers and turntable motors. There is also an Auxiliary connection point for adding and powering additional IsoTek power cleaners. For example, a total of six Titan One, Nova One or Genesis One products can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
The internal wiring is of the highest standard; ultra pure Ohno Continuous Cast copper solid core conductor strands with silver-plating offers low resistance and high amperage. A Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) helix is wound around the conductor before an extruded FEP dielectric protects the conductor and creates a Virtual Dielectric of Air (VDA). This construction gives unrivalled performance and gives the ultimate low resistance, high performance internal power delivery system.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
|NUMBER OF OUTLETS||1 + System Link|
|OUTLETS (SINE WAVE GENERATION)||100W|
|VOLTAGE STABALISATION||230V or 115V +/- 1%|
|MAINS INLET||10A IEC C14|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|MAINS FREQUENCY||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||75 x 125 x 470mm|