The EVO3 Nova is a state of the art passive power cleaning system incorporating full DC cancellation. The system offers 12 independently filtered power outlets, eight rated at 10A and four rated at 16A, these designed for high current electronics, for example power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or subwoofers. These also feature a slightly paired down version of the Titan’s unique Direct-Coupled© circuit. Nova is a fully system solution, full system upgrade incorporating 12 independent filter networks, each supporting its own output socket.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Twelve unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Four high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit. Eight outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- Full sine wave re-balance and DC cancellation circuit.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Four high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Eight medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- High current transient ability through the four dedicated high current outlets (16Amps)
- Suitable for all audio or AV components
- Compact and elegant rack width design
- Upgrades your complete audio system
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets
|Number of outlets||12|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Display||Voltage / THD / off|
|Mains inlet||16A C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|High current (4)||(Continous) 3,680W|
|Medium current (8)||2,300W|
|Maximum current||20A HRC|
|Dimensions||250 x 182.5 x 350mm (W x H x D)|