HI-FI BLUETOOTH® ACTIVE
NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES
TRAVEL IN HIGH-FIDELITY
Bathys wireless headphones incorporate Bluetooth® 5.1 and Active Noise Cancellation technologies. With two noise cancellation modes – a ”Silent” mode optimised for travel with high ambient noise, and a ”Soft” mode that promotes concentration – this technology offers perfect sound insulation. A “Transparency” mode is also available to connect the user with sounds from the surrounding environment if necessary.
Made in France in the Focal workshops, the patented aluminium/magnesium “M”-dome speaker drivers deliver detailed, dynamic pure high-fidelity sound. In addition, the integrated USB-DAC mode offers a resolution of up to 24 bits and 192 kHz, ensuring unrivalled sound quality for portable headphones.
Bathys design cues are inherited from Focal’s open- and closed-back headphones. It features high-grade materials, an elegant Black Silver finish and refined detailssuch as the backlit flame at the centre of the earcup that can be turned on and off as required. In terms of battery life, these portable headphones offer over 30 hours of use in Bluetooth® mode and active noise cancellation. They are the perfect travel companion in all your travels, whether by land or air.
Bathys offers two noise reduction modes (ANC, Active Noise Cancellation) for total immersion in the music: a “Silent” mode optimised for journeys with high background noise (planes, trains, etc.) and a “Soft” mode to help with focus at home, in the office, etc. In addition, a “Transparency mode” gives you access to the sounds of your surrounding environment when desired or required.
Bathys is fitted with patented aluminium/magnesium “M”-dome speaker drivers, made in France using technologies from the finest Focal headphones. They benefit from the brand’s full range of expertise in sound, delivering high-fidelity, transparent and dynamic sound reproduction.
Compatible with SBC, AAC, Apt-X™ and Apt-X™ Adaptive codecs, Bathys offers a wide range of connectivity options: Bluetooth® 5.1, Jack, USB. It offers over 30 hours of use in Bluetooth® and active noise cancellation mode, while just 15 minutes will give you 5 extra listening hours thanks to its fast-charging function.
The Bathys design is inherited from Focal’s open- and closed-back headphones. It combines high-grade materials – magnesium, real leather, aluminium, etc. – and ensures optimal comfort for all head shapes. The highly aesthetic rounded shapes of the earcup grilles adopt Focal’s refined headphone aesthetic codes.
The brand’s flame symbol features at the centre of the earcups, incorporating a white backlight system that can be activated as required. Lastly, Bathys features a distinctive Black Silver finish and light weight, compact design and excellent support.
Bathys comes with:
- Rigid carrying case supplied
- 2 cables supplied: one 4ft (1.2m) jack cable; one 4ft (1.2m) USB-C® cable
- Quick start guide
- Portable headphones with Bluetooth® and active noise cancelling
- Two optimised noise-cancelling modes and a transparency mode, ideal for any journey • Patented speaker driver technology, made in France
- USB-DAC mode enables a resolution of up to 24bits / 192kHz
- Battery life of over 30 hours in Bluetooth® and active noise cancelling mode
- Fast charging-compatible: 5 extra listening hours in 15 minutes
- Easily enabled voice assistants: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Clear Voice Capture microphone technology for crystal clear telephone conversations • App for accessing more custom settings: equaliser, sound contols, etc.