New ESOTERIC original “Master Sound Discrete Clock” exclusively designed for the ESOTERIC X Edition
- ESOTERIC’s original discrete oscillator composed with full-scale parts and circuit patterns to bring out the musicality of the crystal oscillator.
- Over-sized SC-cut crystal oscillator for stable oscillation.
- An extra large chamber using vacuum insulation technology to stabilize temperatures of crystals and peripheral circuits, and a dedicated microcomputer-controlled heater for high precision temperature control.
- Individual power supply circuits for the crystal oscillator, the circuits, and the heater, accompanying dual transformers with an over-sized toroidal-core power transformer for the clock, and an EI-core power transformer for system control to supply clean current and suppress mutual interference.
Sufficient five 10MHz output terminals reserved for future Grandioso expansion
“Adaptive zero-ground mode” that maintains the ground at 0V at all times, and proposes alternative musicality with commensurate 10MHz signal in “Normal mode”.
Upgraded chassis that qualifies the Grandioso X Edition specifications
- Dual-layered mounting chassis that accommodates power transformer and other components separately to reduce mutual interference
- Laser-cut slits on the bottom chassis to suppress vibration
- Pin-point feet that combine benefits of spike foot and easy handling
- Semi-floating design top panel that maximizes openness of sound
Version-up service (VUK-G1X)
- Replacing entire circuit boards including the clock module and the output section with the ones of the Grandioso G1X.
- Version-up service is available from mid-2021 through authorized ESOTERIC dealers.
- Signal format: 10MHz
- Output connectors: BNC × 5
- GeneralPower supply
Model for Europe: AC 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Model for USA/Canada: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
Model for Hong Kong: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 17 W (when stable)
- External dimensions (W×H×D, including protrusions): 445×132×448 mm
- Weight: 23 kg