The Elac UF52 Uni-Fi 2.0 Floorstanding Speaker
The Next Level
For larger environments or when you’re looking for greater bass dynamics, the UF52 with it’s multiple bass driver configuration will meet the needs of even the most demanding soundtracks or music. Using the same outstanding drivers and technology as the other models in the series ensures this compact, 3-way, bass-reflex floorstander delivers a matched sonic signature.
New Single Piece Woofer
A newly developed single piece aluminum dished cone results in improved stiffness. Combined with an oversized magnet, large diameter voice coil, and extended pole piece, these changes result in improved accuracy and bass dynamics.
Newly Developed Concentric Driver
A new wide-surround tweeter enhances it’s low and high frequency extension allowing for improved blending with the midrange driver. An entirely new mid-range design features a larger diameter voice coil, new aluminum cone profile, new low-profile surround, and an all-new neodymium magnet assembly.
Sophisticated 3-Way Crossover
An enhanced design improves response linearity, improves driver integration and delivers a true 6-ohm nominal impedance for compatibility with virtually all AV receivers.
Every Uni-Fi 2.0 enclosure is engineered with thick MDF outer walls and a luxurious black ash vinyl finish. Specially located internal bracing adds stiffness and strength to the cabinet’s outer walls, reducing the cabinet vibration that causes unwanted coloration.
- Speaker type: 3-way, bass reflex
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch soft dome, concentrically mounted
- Midrange: 1 x 4-inch aluminum cone
- Woofer: 3 x 5.25-inch aluminum cone
- Crossover frequency: 200 / 2,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 42 to 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 to 140 wpc
- Peak power handling: 140 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Binding posts: 5-way custom
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Cabinet finishes: Black ash vinyl
- Accessories included: Fabric grille
- Height: 38.58″
- Width: 7.28″
- Depth: 10.83″