Detta exemplar har stått i butiken som ett demoexemplar. Skicket är som nytt och du får alltid full garanti på våra demoprodukter.
Our devotion to sound quality, recognized by professionals the world over, started in the era of reel-to-reel tape. Today, we have fused our passion for sound with the latest network audio features and state of the art audio technology in the Teac NR-7CD.
As the first model in the Reference 7 Series, we invested in the TEAC NR-7CD Network CD player/ Integrated amplifier with all the high-resolution playback expertise that TEAC has accumulated over the decades through the development of high-end and pro audio equipment.
From high-resolution master audio sources, including DSD 5.6MHz and PCM 384kHz/32-bit, to the classic albums sleeping in the corner of your CD library, and from the vast collections of music provided by premium “loss-less quality” on-line music subscription services such as TIDAL, MQA and qobuz on Internet, to high-quality wireless music streaming via Bluetooth®, this unit can handle them all in style.
Despite being multifunctional in nature, this is a no-compromise device. Every stage, from the D/A converters to the power amplifier section, it employs a dual monaural circuit design, and every audio signal is processed on fully-balanced circuit from the beginning to the end. The RDOT-NEO is remarkable, that up-converts incoming digital audio signal including conventional CD to DSD12.2MHz or PCM 384kHz which is Hi-Res audio quality, while free control app TEAC HR Streamer provides look-and-feel operation on you r smartphone/tablet.
Highly-experienced craftsmen undertake the entire process from soldering to assembly. With a “Made in Japan” label comes immense attention to detail, as well as a level of sound quality that’s appropriate for the flagship of our Reference Series.
The TEAC sound, which has been recognized in professional audio environments over the decades, and a design that embraces this accumulated history, have been successfully fused into this all-in-one Network CD player/Integrated amplifier for a new era.
- Flagship all-in-One solution incorporating Amplifier, Network Player and CD Player
- NEW VINTAGE design with dual peak level meters in A3-size footprint
- OpenHome network supporting DSD5.6MHz and PCM384kHz/32-bit streaming
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver supporting LDAC™ and Qualcomm® aptX™ codec
- Dual VERITA AK4490 D/A converters and RDOT-NEO supporting up-conversion to DSD
- Full balance, dual monaural circuit design
- Free control app TEAC HR Streamer for smartphone/tablet
- All-in-One solution incorporating Integrated Amplifier, Network Player and CD Player
- OpenHome network supporting DSD5.6MHz and PCM384kHz/32-bit via LAN
- Supporting premium music subscription services, TIDAL and qobuz on Internet (*1)
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver with LDAC™, Qualcomm® aptX™, AAC and SBC codec
- Centre-mounted TEAC-made CD mechanism
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs supporting DSD input (DoP format)
- Hi-Res audio playback from USB flash memory
- NEW VINTAGE design in A3-size footprint
- Dual peak meters and an organic EL display
- Precision machined aluminum knobs with high-precision bearings
- Full stage dual monaural circuit design
- Dual D/A converters for left and right channels by VERITA AK4490
- Up-convert from conventional CD to DSD11.2MHz/PCM352.8kHz (DSD 12.2M/PCM384kHz for 48kHz incoming signal)
- RDOT-NEO (Refined Digital Output Technology NEO) employing Fluency algorithm
- TEAC-OVCS (Octa Volume Control System) for precise volume control
- Robust chassis design and construction
- Dual power amplifier modules by ICEpower deliver 230W + 230W
- AMAC (Aluminum-block Mounted Amplifier Construction) for simplified analog signal paths
- TEAC-HCLD headphone amplifier delivering 500mW+500mW
- 3.5mm 4-polar headphone jack supporting GND separate drive
- Custom EI-core power transformers with 2-way windings
- 4 digital filters
- Dual on-board clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz systems incoming digital signal
- Isolated Digital/Analog circuit design
- 3-position patent-registered Pin-point feet
- Large gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Detachable IEC power socket and OFC power cord
- Overall Dimensions (W × H × D) 442 × 152 × 345mm
- Weight 13.4 kg