The Revel Performa3 B112V2 is the newest generation of Revel’s popular and successful B112 subwoofer, outfitted
with the latest advancements in acoustic science and technology. At the heart of the B112V2’s engineering is
a new and improved woofer with 82% more linear excursion than the B112. The transducer’s 19.2 lb Klippel-optimized
magnet assembly features a double-stacked ceramic 5 magnet with a flared vent for improved airflow.
As a result, turbulence is reduced, output is increased, and distortion is minimized. Additional cooling vents in
the back plate increase power handling while reducing compression. The cast aluminum frame is fully vented to
minimize acoustic losses from excessive back pressure. A 50mm two-layer copper voice coil wound on a high
heat-tolerant fiberglass former gives the transducer significant range of travel.
The parametric EQ is now localized onboard, rather than software-based, for easy adjustments in real time, as
The elegant cabinet, available in premium high-gloss black, white and walnut, is formed with contiguous wood
layers to prevent splitting. Strategically oriented internal bracing virtually eliminates unwanted cabinet vibration,
and thereby coloration.
All Revel loudspeakers, including the B112V2, undergo double-blind, position-independent competitive tests
during development, utiilizing the latest psychoacoustic research and processes, to ensure that when you’re buying
Revel, you’re buying the best.
- Extremely long two-layer copper voice coil gives the transducer a very high Xmax which dramatically increases output
- High-temperature nomex spider features a progressive roll design that even distributes mechanical stress
- A nitri/butylene rubber surround uses patented Plus One® technology increasing the volume displacement and output
- Vented cellulose/pulp cone aids in the exchange of air to reduce acoustic losses and increase output
- Cast aluminum frame is fully vented to minimize acoustic losses caused by excessive back pressure
- DESCRIPTION: 1000-watt 12″ Powered Subwoofer
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 12″ Coated paper/pulp cone with 50mm two-layer copper voice coil, vented triple-stacked ceramic 5 magnet assembly and vented die-cast aluminum frame
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: Line-level XLR and RCA In/Out
- AMPLIFIER POWER 1000W
- FINISHES Piano Black or High Gloss Walnut
- HEIGHT 17.8″ (45.2 cm)
- WIDTH 15.7″ (39.9 cm)
- DEPTH 16.5″ (41.9 cm)
- WEIGHT Net Weight: 70 lb (32 kg)
- FEATURES DSP EQ